- Provide funding for oral health services to the underserved of all ages, poor, or populations and communities with limited access to dental care;
- Improve the oral health of long term care institutionalized populations in Manitoba.
- Promote volunteerism as it relates to the above;
- Support educational institutions or other agencies in research projects that would have a direct impact to the practice of dentistry;
- Provide funding for dental outreach education programs for the under-served and populations or communities with limited access to oral health care;
- Encourage Manitobans to choose dentistry as a career option;
- Support education of dental students and dentists in Manitoba.